FOR SALE – Renville County Hunting Land – ± 80 Acres Hawk Creek Twp
Features & Benefits:
- Name: Minke Hawk Creek Hunting Land
- Owners: Minke Hembusch Family
- Location: Take US Hwy 212 3 Miles west out of Sacred Heart, MN to 130th St. Head south on 130th St for 1 mile until 810th Ave. Turn west on 810th Ave and continue for 3/4 mile. Turn south on 123rd. Proceed on 123rd St and subject farm is marked with signs.
- Acres: ± 80 Acres
- Price: $195,000
- Terms: Property is being sold “AS-IS, WHERE IS”. 10% non refundable earnest money made payable to Heller Group Land Co, LLC Trust Account with an accepted purchase agreement. Remaining balance due by certified funds or cashiers check at closing. Property subject to any easements of record. Closing to be 30-45 days from accepted purchase agreement. Closer’s fees shall be paid 50/50 by buyer and seller.
- Legal Description: S 1/2 of SW 1/4 in Sect 21, Twp 115N, Rng 38W (Hawk Creek Twp) Renville County, MN, For full legal description, please contact listing broker.
This 80 acre tract, located between hawk Creek and the Minnesota River provides ideal habitat for
whitetail deer and wild turkey. 45 acres is a heavily wooded coulee. The location between two fresh
water streams provide ideal movement through the property, almost all year long.
The current access easement (provided in this brochure) provides access for agricultural purposes
only. For a landowner, it should provide adequate access. With some construction, access could
be gained through the north east coulee for enhanced hunting access.
This parcel can be bought with the adjacent property or alone. If bought with the adjacent
property (Separate booklet available for that property), the price will be $671,000.