Our farmland management services are designed primarily for landowners that are not actively farming their farm themselves.
Because the landowners goals and objectives are foremost, our farm manager will carefully ascertain those goals and then analyze the farm to assist in developing plans for your farm that can best accomplish those goals. The operating plan and subsequent decisions by your farm managers will be based upon your goals for your farm.
The landowner will be asked to prioritize factors such as:
- Increasing earnings
- Acceptance or aversion to risk
- Intended term of ownership and other related criteria.
The services provided include:
- Timely and thorough reporting and communication with the client.
- Lease and/or operating terms always under review to adjust to changing industry trends.
- Manager frequently makes on farm visits to ensure asset preservation, conservation and ensure a farm that qualifies for “pride of ownership”.
- Supervision of capital improvements after landowner approval.
- Profit and financial analysis with budget and cash flow projection.
- Year end personalized comprehensive report that provides the needed information for your income tax return.