Why consider the auction market method?
The public auction process is now the fastest growing method of selling real estate in the United States.
The National Auctioneers Association estimated that approximately $58.6 billion in real estate was sold at live auction in the United States in 2008.
- Buyers come prepared to buy. Lookers are eliminated because bidders must prequalify through a non-refundable deposit of 10% – 20% upon becoming the successful bidders.
- Our customized and aggressive advertising tailored to each clients needs will insure that everyone, near and far, has had an equal opportunity to buy your property.
- The seller has full control of the sale date, selling terms and closing date.
- Auctions create excitement and increase buyer competition for the property.
- The auction creates a sense of urgency and brings interested parties to a point of decision.
- The auction moves the price upward instead of needing to negotiate down.
- Buyers know the seller is committed to sell.
- The buyer knows they are getting the property at a fair market price set by public bidding.
- The buyer has full control of what they want to bid to own the property.
- Auctions reduce the potential negotiating time for the buyer.