- Location: South of Sacred Heart, MN on Co Rd 9 for 5 miles. Then east on 780th Ave for 1/2 mile. Subjects farms on the north and south of the road.
- Acres: ± 200 Acres
- Price: $1,374,000
This farm is a typical, high quality Renville County farm consisting of 3 tracts. All three parcels have soils with excellent productivity potential, with crop productivity indices (CPI) above 91. The location of the farm is located only 1.4 miles from the Minnesota River. The farms elevation is considerably higher than the river, which provides for excellent drainage outlet potential. This farm will make an excellent addition to a farm operation or a desirable farm for ownership by an investor. Section 4 Tract contains an abandoned building site and is marked on the FSA aerial map in this booklet.
- Location: South of Hutchinson, MN on Hwy 15 for 2 Miles. Travel west on Co Rd 18 for 1/2 mile. Subject farm is on the left at 19659.
- Acres: 113.76 more or less
- Price: Call Listing Broker For Price
- Location: Two miles west of Sacred Heart, MN on Hwy 212. Then 1 mile south on Co Rd 10. Subject land is on the left.
- Acres: ± 101.00 deeded acres
- Price: $98,750